The Headingly on Lot 120 Jumbuck Square features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage and an open plan living/dining/ kitchen which opens out onto a huge, covered north-facing alfresco.
Homes which back onto the gully at Affinity are always sought after and the owners of Lot 120 have maximised their position with a truly stunning garden, an enhanced outside entertainment area and the inclusion of a gate into the back pool fence.
The master bedroom shares the same outlook and also opens out on the back alfresco through a glass slider, which includes a doggy door in its screen and the 2nd bedroom is spacious with sizeable storage.
The home is just over a year old and has been built to the owners' high standards, therefore finishes include an impressive number of upgrades and improvements.
• Kitchen - extra drawers, toughened glass splashback, under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights with dimmer
• Extra storage cupboard in garage
• Frameless shower screens in main and ensuite
• Mirrored robe doors in all bedrooms
• Raised TV point in master bedroom
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Patio roof extension to back alfresco
• Operable side shutter to western side of alfresco
• Apollo zip awning on back alfresco
• Solar - 8 panels
• Fleck upgrade on garage epoxy